1. Visit https://www.offgamers.com/, select the item you want to buy, click “Buy”.
2. Click “CHECKOUT”.
3. Enter your bank card information and click "PAY NOW" to continue.
4. Enter your billing address information and click "CONFIRM BILLING INFO" to continue.
WHAT IS A CVV？
The Card Security Code (CSC), sometimes called Card Verification Value (CVV or CV2), Card Verification Value Code (CVVC), Card Verification Code (CVC), Verification Code (V-Code or V Code), or Card Code Verification (CCV) is a security feature for credit or debit card transactions, giving increased protection against credit card fraud. There are actually several types of security codes:
- The first code, called CVC1 or CVV1, is encoded on the magnetic stripe of the card and used for transactions in person.
- The second code, and the most cited, is CVV2 or CVC2. This CSC (also known as a CCID or Credit Card ID) is often asked for by merchants for them to secure “card not present” transactions occurring over the Internet, by mail, fax or over the phone. In many countries in Western Europe, due to increased attempts at card fraud, it is now mandatory to provide this code when the cardholder is not present in person.
- Contactless card and chip cards may supply their own codes generated electronically, such as iCVV or Dynamic CVV.